Certification (Best Practices) Checklist
Are the archive’s data correctly and independently usable by the designated community?
- Is there enough and adequate representational information provided for the data to be usable?
- Is the meta-data context correctly defined?
- Can the data be used without needing expert advice?
- Are mechanisms provided to collect this information from the data providers?
- Is the level of expertise defined for access to the data sets?
- Are data sets provided that correspond to the level of expertise of the user community?