Most of the photos on this page were taken by the Voyager 1
and 2 spacecraft. Exceptions are noted as appropriate.
- Saturn Family
- Montage of Saturn and several of its satellites: Dione, Tethys, Mimas,
Enceladus, Rhea, and Titan.
Image ID(s): P-23209, 80-HC-647
- Saturn's rings
- Full-color view of Saturn and its rings.
Image ID(s): P-23883C/BW
- Storm on Saturn
- Hubble Space Telescope image of a storm on Saturn.
Image ID: STScI-PRC94-53
- Saturn in False Color
- False-color view of Saturn and its rings.
Image ID: P-22994C
- Saturn's Aurorae
- Ultraviolet image of Saturn's aurorae taken by HST's STIS instrument.
Image ID: STScI-PRC98-05
- Saturn in Infrared
- Infrared image of Saturn taken by HST's NICMOS instrument.
Image ID: STScI-PRC98-18
- Color image of Saturn's largest satellite, Titan.
Image ID: P-23929C
- Titan's Surface
- Four Hubble Space Telescope images of Titan's surface.
Image ID: STScI-PRC94-55
- Color image of Saturn's satellite, Rhea.
Image ID: P-23264C
- Color image of Saturn's satellite, Dione.
Image ID: P-23269C
- Color image of Saturn's satellite, Tethys.
Image ID: P-23266C
- Color-enhanced image of Saturn's satellite, Enceladus.
Image ID: P-23268C
- Color image of Saturn's satellite, Mimas.
Image ID: P-23265C
- Smaller satellites
- Black and white images of five smaller satellites of Saturn.
Image ID: P-23945
- Rings in False Color
- False-color image of Saturn's rings.
Image ID: P-23953C
- Image of Saturn's F-ring.
Image ID: P-23960C